Bonjour! In early August 2016 my family and I did a Quebec roadtrip! We rented an airbnb in Charlevoix for a couple nights and another cottage north of Montreal for the last night. Our family get togethers tend to involve a lot of driving (BC to Alberta last year). Ths is a very photo heavy blog post!
Some highlights of the trip were:
- Baie Saint Paul food tour – which consisted of bread, cheese, foie gras, fruit, wine, cheese, foie gras and more bread
- a beautiful 5am sunrise which was only a 10 minute drive away from our cottage
- Hautes Gorges de la Rivière Malbaie National Park – I want to do a portage/backcountry trip here next summer..
- & driving through the rolling valleys of Charlevoix (canadian equivalent of the Sound of Music intro imo)
BAIE SAINT PAUL FOOD TOUR
- FOIE GRAS // La Ferme Basque
- BREWERY // Saint Pub
- We basically drove from Saint Urbain to Baie Saint Paul stopping at all the little farms and shops. There was a charcuterie place, fromagerie, lots of ice wine, ice cream etc etc. All the good stuff!
- Theres also a cute downtown area in Baie Saint Paul with lots of little craft stores and restaurants.